If you do the trial offer for the product, make sure that you read the fine print.If you don't like the product or want to cancel you need to do it immediately, otherwise you will be charged $89.95 to your account.

When I called, the women told me that I should have read the page closer and that it is mentioned on the payment page in multiple spots. I am pretty sure that I would have not agreed to being charged for the trial and the completion of the trial.

They say that they guarantee to your happiness.They didn't guarantee my happiness and now I am out $89.95!

Had an Experience with Sensa?

Comments

Live Oak, Florida, United States #699063

I did cancel before the first 30 days and still was charged.They charged me $120 for not returning their product.

I was never told to return it. I called to cancel and no one told me to return it. I had already canceled my card, so they did not get the money. Free and trial is a major overstatement!

They are calling me over and over every day trying to get $120 from me. I paid what I agreed to pay and Thank God that my card was lost and replaced right before they tried to charge me.

This is a SCAM!!!I gained weight and was in terrible pain!!!!!