If you do the trial offer for the product, make sure that you read the fine print.If you don't like the product or want to cancel you need to do it immediately, otherwise you will be charged $89.95 to your account.

When I called, the women told me that I should have read the page closer and that it is mentioned on the payment page in multiple spots. I am pretty sure that I would have not agreed to being charged for the trial and the completion of the trial.

They say that they guarantee to your happiness.They didn't guarantee my happiness and now I am out $89.95!

Had an Experience with Sensa?

Comments

Live Oak, Florida, United States #699063

I did cancel before the first 30 days and still was charged.They charged me $120 for not returning their product.

I was never told to return it. I called to cancel and no one told me to return it. I had already canceled my card, so they did not get the money. Free and trial is a major overstatement!

They are calling me over and over every day trying to get $120 from me. I paid what I agreed to pay and Thank God that my card was lost and replaced right before they tried to charge me.

This is a SCAM!!!I gained weight and was in terrible pain!!!!!

Roca Labs and Don Karl Juravin exposed! Learn the truth! Roca Labs "I , like many others have been following the online legal troubles saga of Roca Labs and It's NOT SO AMAZING inventor/owner, Don Karl Juravin. First of all, when I..." Read more Roca Labs & Don Juravin threaten me with a lawsuit if I leave a bad review...GO FOR IT! It will be fun Roca Labs "I have read many negative reviews on this man and his company but I also saw what I thought were good reviews. So when you make the call and they..." Read more Don Juravin - Roca Labs - BUSTED!! Nothing but SCAMMERS and LIARS!!! Roca Labs "Don Juravin, the "inventor" of the useless "Gastric Bypass Alternative" - No Surgery SCAM, got busted in 2014 for faking celebrity endorsements, namely, Alfonso Ribeiro and Tommy Chong. I know..." Read more DANGER! Roca Labs/Don Karl Juravin: NO MEDICAL TRAINING and giving DANGEROUS MEDICAL ADVICE Roca Labs "I am pleading with everyone not to fall for this scam and do your research and talk to a real medical professional who is trained in weight loss. Do your..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more